niedziela, 11 marca 2012

Resting, drinking, watching, eating.

PhotobucketPhotobucketAt last sitting and resting. 2 very hard weeks. And harder before me. But at last I have time to drink beer which was in the fridge for 2 months. I'm eating plums from South Africa - purple with yellow flesh. More You can read HERE. Really tasty :). Smakuje jak śliwka węgierka :) Still waiting for my fav plums from Spain :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm watching Band of Brothers ...again ;D. It's really interesting to see these 2 guys McAvoy and Fassbender in one movie, before they become famous. and were playing

Photobucketin XMen.

PhotobucketToday I had luck and I bought 3 original Harry Potter DVD's in second hand shop. I was talking with seller that nobody was interesting to looking under hangers, for searching for something different than clothes. I paid a little more than 1 pound. Boxes are a bit damaged, but with everything inside.

PhotobucketMy new books. :) I bought them in february.
Paul Johnson - Heroes - Heroes includes: Samson, Judith, and Deborah, Henry V and Joan of Arc, Elizabeth I and Walter Raleigh, George Washington, the Duke of Wellington, and Lord Nelson, Emily Dickinson, Abraham Lincoln and Robert E. Lee, Mae West and Marilyn Monroe, Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Pope John Paul II.
Michael Gruber - The Book of Air and Shadows.
Book with way how to learn speak Spanish by Beata Pawlikowska.
PhotobucketIn second hand shop - George R.R. Martin - 1 part of A Storm of Swords.
And a gift from my high school librarian when I was there for a visit: poems of Maria Pawlikowska-Jasnorzewska one of the best polish poets.
And from Heyer's - The Black Moth in Harlequin edition ;D
And of course Star Wars :)

Not much today :) I'm preparing for FanstRAvaganza :) Hope You can't wait too.

Photobucket


On FACEBOOK -
FANSTRAVAGANZA HERE

On Twitter please search for #FanstRA

Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Thank you for the Old

Jonia's cut pisze...

You welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...